DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Denmark Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author's 'Denmark Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish life insurance segment.
The author's 'Denmark Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Danish life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and assets during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Danish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the author's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Danish life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Danish life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Danish economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Danish insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Danish life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Danish life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Danish life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the Danish life insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Danish life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Denmark.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Denmark and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
- Assets and Investment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
- Distribution Channel Overview
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of Top Insurers
- Market Share and Concentration
- Key M&A Transactions
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
- Pfa Pension
- Danica Pension, Livsforsikringsaktieselskab
- PensionDanmark Pensionsforsikringsaktieselskab
- Topdanmark Livsforsikring A/S
- AP Pension Livsforsikringsaktieselskab
- Sampension Livsforsikring A/S
- Industriens Pensionsforsikring A/S
- PenSam Liv forsikringsaktieselskab
- Lrernes Pension
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ngrwb