BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top robot vacuum deals for Black Friday 2019? Deal reviewers at Deal Tomato have published their list of the best early Samsung, Shark, Eufy, Neato, ILIFE and Roomba deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best robot vacuum deals:
- Save up to $300 on iRobot Roomba, Shark ION, Neato, Eufy, Roborock, Samsung POWERbot & ILIFE robot vacuums at Amazon - check live deals available on top rated robot vacuums
- Save up to 63% on Shark ION, iRobot Roomba, Samsung POWERbot, Neato, ILIFE & Eufy robot vacuum cleaners at Walmart.com
- Save up to $230 on Neato Botvac robot vacuums at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Neato D4, D6 & D7 connected robotic vacuum cleaners with LaserSmart technology, zone cleaning & multi-floor mapping
- Save $140.00 on the Shark ION Robot Dual-Action Robot Vacuum Cleaner at Amazon
- Save $150 on the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum at Amazon
- Save up to 32% on Eufy BoostIQ Robovac cleaners at Amazon - save on top-rated robot vacuums with 1300Pa to 2000Pa suction power and triple filter systems
- Save up to $150 on Samsung POWERbot robot vacuums at Amazon - check live prices on robotic vacuums with self-cleaning brushes, onboard cameras, intelligent power control and recharge & resume features
- Save up to $130 on Roborock robot vacuum cleaners - check the latest prices on top-rated Roborock S6, S5 & S4 robot vacuums at Amazon
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Robot vacuum brands like Shark ION, ILIFE, Neato, eufy, Roomba, and Samsung Powerbot combines innovation, artificial intelligence, and stylish design to make their cleaning assistance products. Virtual walls can be set to prevent the robot vacuum cleaner to go through doorways. They are compact, easy to store and most of all, they decrease the overall household cleaning time.
Which stores have the best deals on Black Friday? Deal hunters can find the biggest store-wide sales on Amazon and Walmart during this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon sales account for an estimated 47% of the US e-commerce retail market and are predicted to grow by 20% in 2019, reaching $283 billion in total sales. Amazon makes their customers’ shopping experience easy and convenient by providing gift recommendations for every demographic along with impressive customer support.
The Black Friday shopping season saw Walmart’s online sales grow by 23% over the same period last year, while Amazon’s rose by 25%.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.