BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our expert pick of the best early Canon Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Saver Trends.
Best Canon deals:
- Save up to 52% on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR and digital cameras at Amazon - check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to 47% on Canon EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i DSLR cameras - check prices on top-rated EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i models, lenses, cases & bundle kits at Amazon
- Save up to $550 on the Canon EOS 80D - check the latest deals on Canon 80D cameras at Amazon, including big savings on Canon 80D Video Creator’s kits
- Save $500 on the Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera Body - at Amazon
- Save $400 on the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens - at Amazon
- Save $510 on the Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm is II Lens Bundle - at Amazon
- Save $800 on the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera Body - at Amazon
- Save up to $700 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles - at the Canon official store
- Save up to $800 on Canon EOS Rebel DSLRs, EOS 5D, EOS 80D & PowerShot G7X Cameras - at B&H Photo Video
- Save on select Canon EOS Rebel DSLR cameras, digital cameras & printers at Walmart - deals available on popular DSLR and Powershot cameras
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Despite the increase in the number of camera manufacturers in the world, Canon remains among the top leaders in the market and a favourite of both amateur and professional photographers. For beginners, the EOS Rebel T7i & T6i DSLR cameras and PowerShot G7 X digital camera are highly recommended. For those who need more advanced camera features, Canon has a wide range of options to choose from, including the EOS 80D, EOS 5D Mark IV, and Canon EOS 1DX Mark II DSLR cameras.
How long can shoppers find Black Friday deals at Walmart and Amazon? As the actual date of Thanksgiving shifts every year, so do the dates for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year, Black Friday is on November 29th while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
Amazon usually starts rolling out deals from November 1 as part of its ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ event. As Black Friday week begins, deals are normally announced on an hourly basis. Walmart also gives shoppers an early opportunity to enjoy holiday savings with an Early Deals Drop on October 25. Kitchen appliances, sporting goods, toys, gaming accessories and more are available at a considerable discount. Walmart typically launches their deals for Black Friday earlier online, on the eve of Thanksgiving (November 27). Deals are normally made available in retail outlets the next day on Thanksgiving (November 28).
Holiday sales have been extending gradually over the past few years with most retailers now offering deals until Cyber Monday the following week.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.