LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest market intelligence engagement for an automotive company. This success story provides comprehensive insights into how Infiniti’s market intelligence solution helped an automotive company based out of North America to successfully enter the German automotive market and acquire more than 20% of the market share.
The key challenges faced by the client include:
- Dealing with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP)
- Responding to developments in technology
- Dealing with supply chain disruptions
Our market intelligence solution can help you to gain thorough insights into a new market and identify unmet needs. Request a free proposal today!
Infiniti’s market intelligence solution analysis comprised of:
- Qualitative and quantitative market research to gather insights into market developments, industry cost drivers, and various certifications required to launch a new vehicle in Germany
- Market scanning and monitoring analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Competitive benchmarking analysis to compare the client’s marketing strategies with that of their competitors
- Wondering how your business can benefit from our market intelligence analysis? Request more information from our experts!
Want to evaluate the potential for your products and services in a new market? Our market intelligence solution can help. Contact us today!
The market intelligence analysis helped the automotive company to:
- Devise a market entry strategy to enter the German automotive market
- Identify the best business partners to support their operations in the German automotive market
- Acquire more than 20% of the German automotive market share
- Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio? Request a free brochure.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us