Cancun is the most visited city in Mexico and the 40th most visited internationally. The city has long been seen as a beach destination, and is well known for its vivid nightlife. Cancun's offer has now expanded to include top rated water activities, outdoor adventures, professional sporting events and much more. Beyond recreation, Cancun's hotels and resorts offer an ideal setting for weddings and conventions.
This briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the travel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
- Activities (Destination)
- Online Travel Sales & Intermediaries
- Tourism Flows
- Travel Modes
- Traveller Profiles
- Market Sizes (Historic & Forecast)
- Company Shares
- Brand Shares
- Distribution Data
Why Buy This Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Macro View
- Destination Dynamics
- Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j8v6ik