LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest inventory forecasting solution for an industrial manufacturing firm. This success story provides comprehensive insights into how Infiniti’s inventory forecasting solution helped an industrial equipment manufacturer based out of Europe to better plan supply chain processes and reduce operational cost by 27%.
The key challenges faced by the client include:
- Inadequate inventory planning
- Inefficient resource management
- Increasing customer churn
Infiniti’s inventory forecasting solution has helped numerous global players to improve sales and operational planning. Request a free proposal today!
Infiniti’s inventory forecasting solution comprised of:
- Market research engagement to identify regulations and changes that impact the business operations of the client
- A competitive intelligence study to analyze the sales rate of the top industrial manufacturing companies in Europe
- Demand forecasting and planning to analyze the market demand for industrial equipment in Europe
- Wondering how your business can benefit from our inventory forecasting solution? Request more information from our experts!
Our inventory forecasting solution can help you to efficiently manage your supply chain processes. Contact us today!
The inventory forecasting engagement helped the industrial manufacturing company to:
- Streamline supply chain processes and manage the supply-demand mismatch
- Understand the spikes and dips in machinery demand
- Reduce product holding time in the warehouse
- Reduce customer churn and increase profits
- Reduce inventory errors and better plan supply chain processes
- Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio? Request a free brochure.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us