LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest market intelligence engagement for a food and beverage company. This success story provides comprehensive insights into how Infiniti’s market intelligence engagement helped a food and beverage company based out of Europe to successfully establish a foothold in the US food and beverage market.
The key challenges faced by the client include:
- Devising market expansion plans to enter the US food and beverage market
- Understanding the prevailing market dynamics and industry developments in the US food and beverage market
- Understanding strategies adopted by the top companies in the US food and beverage industry to ensure food safety
- Identifying the right partners to support transportation processes in the US food and beverage market
- Identifying the latest trends in food packaging
Want to identify unmet customer needs and uncover profitable business opportunities in the food and beverage industry? Our market intelligence analysts can help. Request a free proposal today!
Infiniti’s market intelligence engagement comprised of:
- Market trend analysis engagement to identify the latest food and beverage industry trends and lucrative business opportunities
- Risk assessment study to identify potential risks in the US food and beverage industry
- Customer needs assessment to identify the changing needs and demands of target customer segments
- Wondering how your business can benefit from our market intelligence engagement? Request more information from our experts!
Our market intelligence solution can help you to keep a close eye on market trends and industry developments. Contact us to leverage our custom market intelligence solution.
The market intelligence engagement helped the food and beverage company to:
- Understand the US food and beverage industry, including the competitive forces, trends, risks, and challenges.
- Identify untapped opportunities in the market
- Devised a sound go-to-market entry plan
- Introduce new products and healthy drinks by considering the needs and demands of target customers
- Realize savings of over $3.2 million
- Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio? Request a free brochure.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us