LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of its latest article that explains how social media analytics has changed the face of politics.
To survive in today’s technologically-inclined world, businesses must leverage social data to better understand customer sentiments. Request a FREE proposal to learn more about our social media analytics capabilities.
Today, social media plays a huge role in the business agenda of companies across industries. The ongoing evolution and growing popularity of social platforms can be attributed to its widespread acceptance and use cases across industries. With billions of social media posts created worldwide, there is a huge trove of data set out there for political institutions to analyze and generate valuable insights that could potentially make or break a political campaign. As more politicians embrace social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to communicate with their constituents and supporters, social media analytics will evolve too and will become even more of an important practice to embrace.
According to Quantzig’s social media analytics experts, “Advanced social media analytics can now be applied to social media posts to determine how constituents feel, and what politicians and political parties can do to win the loyalties of voters.”
Our analytics experts apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and a holistic approach to help clients enhance business performance. Ready to start your analytics journey? Talk to our analytics experts for comprehensive insights.
Three Ways Social Media Analytics Has Changed Politics
- Establish Direct Contact with Voters: Social media platforms empower politicians to directly connect with the voters without spending a dime, which is usually the case with paid advertising and other advertising strategies used to reach out to the voters.
- Tailor Messages Based on Demographics: Political campaigns can tap into a wealth of information about the people who are following them on social media and customize their messages based on selected demographics.
- Analyze Public Opinion: To target the right audience, it’s essential to first assess how the policy statements or political moves will impact the audience. Social media platforms enable politicians to do just that, allowing them to adjust their campaigns, without the use of high-priced consultants or expensive polling.
Today, businesses from different verticals have started using social media analytics to move their business forward. Unsure about where to get started? Book a FREE solution demo to get a glimpse into our solutions portfolio.
Articles from Our Expert Series:
- Marketing Analytics Solutions for the Retail Industry
- How Visual Merchandising Can Boost Pharmacy Sales
- Q&A: Why Canadian Retailers Can’t Afford to Ignore Retail Analytics
Would you like to learn more about the potential of social media analytics? Request more information now!
Read the complete article here: http://bit.ly/2pyhs5u
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal