LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of its Global Yeast and Enzymes Market - Procurement Intelligence Report.
The growing penchant towards the consumption of foods and beverages by consumers, especially in emerging economies will pave the way for an impressive spend growth in the yeast and enzymes market. Yeasts and enzymes command their extensive applications in the food and beverage industry as processing aids. These components help processed food manufacturers to obtain more from raw materials, streamline the production processes, and improve the quality of processed food products. The yeast and enzyme market will undergo the spend growth at a momentum that will exceed 6% through 2022.
However, this momentum will experience frequent halts owing to factors such as the sub-optimal packaging of these products. Inadequate packaging is frequently resulting in the degradation and contamination of products, thereby leading to financial losses of buyers.
“The type of packaging and storage material used for yeast has a direct impact on the effectiveness of yeast's fermentation capacity. It is best maintained in the cast of cellophane-wrapped yeast stored in cardboard boxes,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst A Kowshik.
Uncontrolled procurement spend and the lack of visibility of the same is hitting the buyer’s business where it hurts the most. Subscribe to our free web-based platform to get instant and real-time insights on the price trends and procurement strategies that will change your procurement outlook.
In view of the imposing challenges in the yeast and enzymes market, this procurement intelligence report contains insights that are focused on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Insights:
- It is recommended for buyers to partner with yeast and enzymes suppliers who take storage decisions based on enzyme stability profiles. All enzymes lose their potency over time due to a combination of moisture and heat, and the rate of enzymes losing their potency depends on the storage conditions. However, each enzyme has a unique stability profile under various conditions. The decisions pertaining to storage should be based on the data and experience with each enzyme.
- Yeast and enzymes are heavily traded globally as their production is concentrated region wise. For instance, the majority of enzymes are produced in Denmark, whereas half of the global yeast production takes place in Europe. A global sourcing model will allow buyers to achieve the highest quality of yeast or enzyme at the best possible pricing terms.
- The yeast and enzymes market has experienced a lot of consolidation in the past year and is set to witness more M&A, owing to the increased competition in the market. Consolidation in the market will increase the production and research capabilities yeast and enzymes suppliers and will result in lowered prices or the introduction of innovative products in the market.
Want to know what are the price trends that are changing the procurement outlook in the yeast and enzymes market? Subscribe to our free procurement platform to get regular and real-time insights into price trends, procurement strategies, supply market scenarios, and many more on this market.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Yeast and enzymes market demand and supply Snapshot
- Yeast and enzymes market demand and supply shift
- Porter’s Five Forces
- PESTLE Analysis
- Yeast and enzymes suppliers market highlights
- Yeast and enzymes supplier operational capability matrix
- Yeast and enzymes supplier cost breakup
- Regional yeast and enzymes price trends
- Procurement Best Practices
- Pricing Models- pros and cons
To know the best performing procurement strategies and the regional and global spend dynamics in the yeast and enzymes market, Request a free sample of this yeast and enzymes market intelligence report.
Free sample of reports you may also like:
- Global Amino Acids Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Global Dried Fruits and Edible Nuts Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal