BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best early Dyson Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Dyson V10 & V8 cordless vacuums, Supersonic hair dryers and Pure Cool Link tower purifier fans.
Best Dyson vacuum deals:
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of Dyson vacuum cleaners, Supersonic hair dryers and Pure Cool air purifiers - including savings on top-rated Dyson V6, V7, V8, V10 & V11 cordless vacuums (at Amazon)
- Save up to $110 on Dyson vacuums and hair dryers at Walmart includes deals on V8, V7, V6, cordless vacuums and Dyson Supersonic hair dryers
- Save up to 40% on Dyson V8 vacuum cleaners - check the latest deals on top-rated Dyson V8 Animal & Absolute cordless vacuum cleaners
- Save up to $200 on Dyson V10 Animal & Absolute cordless stick vacuum cleaners at Amazon - click the link for the latest deals on Dyson’s best-selling lightweight V10 range with strong suction power
- Save up to $150 on Dyson V7 vacuums - at Amazon
Best Dyson hair deals:
- Save up to $25 on Dyson Supersonic hair dryers at Amazon - the Dyson Supersonic protects hair from heat damage and increases hair smoothness and shine
- Save up to $48 on Dyson Airwrap Hair Styling - the styling kit increases volume and shape by combining powerful airflow with controlled heat
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Dyson manufactures a wide range of products, from the Pure Cool purifier fan to the Supersonic hair dryer. The Dyson V10 vacuum is on a league of its own with its Absolute and Animal models. The Dyson V8 is another solid option with stronger suction and longer battery life. The Dyson V7’s cordless feature makes it great for vacuuming rugs.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? The largest store-wide Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are happening on Amazon and Walmart this year.
Amazon is estimated to account for 47% of US e-commerce sales in 2019, according to statistics published by market research firm eMarketer. Amazon provided free shipping for the millions of items purchased by US customers during the holiday sales weekend last year.
Walmart’s online sales grew by 23% year-on-year during last year’s Black Friday sale, trailing Amazon’s 25% increase in revenue during the same shopping period.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.