BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early mirrorless camera Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Fuse have compared the best early Panasonic, Nikon, Canon, Sony & Fujifilm mirrorless camera deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best mirrorless camera deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Canon, Nikon & Panasonic mirrorless cameras & camera kits at Amazon - featuring savings on best-selling camera bodies & bundles
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a6500, a6000 & a7III cameras at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated Sony mirrorless digital camera bodies, lens bundles, software kits & accessories
- Save up to $580 on Fujifilm mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - instant savings on Fujifilm X-T20, X-T30 & X-T1000 cameras & lenses
- Save up to $800 on Panasonic mirrorless cameras at Amazon - save on highly-rated Panasonic LUMIX G7, G85MK, GX9 & S1H cameras
- Save on select Sony, Fujifilm & Panasonic mirrorless cameras - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Mirrorless cameras are lighter and more compact alternatives to bulky DSLR cameras. The Sony Alpha line dominates the market with physically larger sensors and sleeker builds. With up to 51200 ISO and 24 megapixels, the Sony a6500 is comparable to the Panasonic G9 despite being older. Fujifilm competes with the X-T30 as it produces consistently good videos and sharp JPEGs.
What makes Black Friday deals special? Thousands of items across all categories are offered at steep discounts during Black Friday. According to e-commerce analytics experts at Profitero, Walmart’s Black Friday deals were listed with an average savings of 36.6% in 2016.
Online shopping continues to grow as the preferred method of shopping for consumers on Black Friday. In 2018, approximately 50% of shoppers surveyed by Deloitte favored going online to buy products rather than physically going into a retail store.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.