BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--References to Huion have been removed. They are not a part of the Wacom brand and The Consumer Post apologizes for any confusion.
The corrected release reads:
BEST WACOM TABLET BLACK FRIDAY DEALS (2019): EARLY WACOM INTUOS, CINTIQ, MOBILESTUDIO & BAMBOO DEALS RATED BY THE CONSUMER POST
The Consumer Post reviews the best early Wacom graphic drawing tablet deals for Black Friday 2019. Save on Wacom Cintiq, Intuos, Mobilestudio & Bamboo tablets
Early Wacom Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best early Wacom graphic drawing tablet deals by clicking the links below.
Best Wacom deals:
- Save up to $250 on Wacom tablets, drawing pens, mobile studios and accessories at Amazon - check for price updates on Wacom's top rated series of tablets like the Intuos wireless graphic tablet, Cintiq drawing tablet
- Save $222.96 on the Wacom DTH1620AK0 Cintiq Pro 16" Graphic Tablet at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Wacom Cintiq 16 Drawing Tablet at Amazon
- Save on popular Wacom drawing tablets from their best selling Intuos and Cintiq series
- Save on top rated Wacom drawing tablets and mobile studios at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Wacom is the industry leader in graphics tablets and pen displays, providing a wide array of features starting from the beginner-friendly drawing tablet Intuos up to the professional grade Cintiq Pro. Other notable Wacom pen tablets include the wireless Wacom MobileStudio Pro, which offers a suite of creative tools designed to be an all-in-one studio for artists, and the Wacom Bamboo, which can connect to PCs and Macs to transform it into a virtual canvas.
What is the history behind Black Friday? On Black Friday, most large retailers offer significant discounts on big ticket items. Due to the wide range of extensive sales offered during this shopping holiday, many stores see a large increase in sales push their figures into the "black", thus the term "Black Friday".
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.