BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Looking for the best Samsung 4K TV Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Retail Egg have identified the top early Black Friday Samsung QLED smart TV, 4K TV & curved TV deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best Samsung TV deals:
- Save up to $902 on top-rated QLED & Premium UHD Samsung TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 8K QLED, 4K UHD, Smart, Frame & Curved TV models
- Save up to 50% on bestselling Samsung Smart TVs at Amazon - check live prices on flat 32 inch, 40 inch, 43 inch & 50 inch 4K TV models with HD, Ultra HD & 4K picture quality
- Save up to 42% on Samsung 55” TVs at Amazon - check live prices on The Frame TV, Q60 & Q70 QLED models, including flat and curved screen TVs
- Save up to 46% on Samsung 65” TVs at Amazon - check live prices on the flat QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
- Save up to $751 on select Samsung TVs at Walmart - check deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & more
- Save on HD, UHD & 4K Samsung LED TVs - at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 50% on Samsung QLED 4K TVs at Samsung.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Tech leader Samsung manufactures a smart TV line with various models to meet every need. Holding the top spot among their QLED televisions is the 65 inch Samsung Q90 boasting 1600 nits of peak brightness. The 55 inch Samsung QN55Q8F and 65 inch Samsung UN65NU8500 Curved are also strong contenders. The Frame TV range reigns at seamless application though. Samsung’s 50 inch 4K TV range is worth checking as well when searching for smaller, pocket-friendly choices.
How do Black Friday sales work? Shoppers can find attractive discounts on a variety of products during Black Friday. According to Profitero’s 2016 study, Amazon offered mid-priced electronics deals at an average of 36% off.
The top Black Friday deals are typically found online. As a result, more and more shoppers now make their purchases online instead of in-store.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.