In the information economy, health-conscious consumers now more confidently embrace an abundance of new information tools, enabling more informed, health-driven choices. Consumers are seeking conveniences that make their health goals easier to reach, often using the internet and mobile applications. They also want functional health products and more transparent nutrition labeling to help guide them towards their personal health and wellbeing targets.
This analysis covers what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
- Young consumers are embracing technologies that help them realize their health goals. Almost half of Millennials use digital tools to monitor or manage their exercise or fitness levels.
- People value advice based on their specific lifestyles. Most consumers consider it appealing to receive personalized product or service recommendations based on their lifestyle or daily activities.
- Parents in particular value health-oriented guidance. The vast majority of parents are often or always influenced by how a product impacts the health and wellbeing of their children.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered
- What Next?
- Calorie Mama
- La Roche-Posay
- Uncle Ben's
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i8qbbz