DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Failure Case Study: Tarte Cosmetics Face Tape Foundation" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This case study explores the journey of Tarte Cosmetics' Face Tape Foundation across its launch, withdrawal, reformulation, and then relaunch. It most prominently addresses the crucial importance of inclusive thinking within the new product development process.
- A portion of Tarte Cosmetics core audience - Millennial females - felt isolated by this launch, which initially lacked an inclusive shade range.
- Social media emphasized the shortcomings of the initial product launch, and fueled backlash against the brand, leading to product withdrawal and reformulation.
Reasons to Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development
Key Topics Covered
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Fenty Beauty
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5hz86f