TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Nov. 29 at the Bellsalle Onarimon Tower in Tokyo, The Qt Company (HEX: QTCOM) will host the Qt World Summit Tokyo 2019. At Qt World Summit Tokyo, partners and customers from Japan and overseas will highlight how Qt contributes to their cutting-edge user interface (UI) and human-machine interface (HMI) initiatives. These real-life use cases will delve into how Qt is helping organizations achieve more efficient software development processes and superior user experiences, as well as faster time-to-market.
Following is a sampling of the prominent organizations with keynote sessions at Qt World Summit Tokyo 2019:
- Amazon Web Services Japan K.K.: Qt industrial application example using AWS machine learning services
- Delta Electronics, Inc: Qt for embedded CAD/CAM system
- LG Electronics: Open source practice of webOS embedded software platform
- Nikon Corporation: Qt framework for user interface development
- OMRON Corporation: Next-generation controller platform driven by IoT
- Renesas Electronics Corporation: Ecosystem strategy and effort for CASE era
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Co., Ltd.: Streamlining development work using Qt
- SD Tech Inc.: HMI use quality required in the age of autonomous driving
- Suzuki Motor Corporation: Development of Lo Spec AGL
- Toyota Motor Corporation: Efforts to develop electronic control systems and software at Toyota
Qt World Summit Tokyo will offer over 15 afternoon sessions, covering topics such as open source, 3D UI applications, and autonomous driving. Additionally, the event will feature an exhibition area where Qt experts will demonstrate Qt-powered projects and share insights into the company’s vibrant ecosystem.
The event is free to attend – and guests are required to confirm attendance via the pre-registration system ahead of the conference. For more information on the event's speakers, locations and agenda, please visit: https://www.qt.io/jp/qtws19_tokyo
About The Qt Company
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2018 totaled 45,6 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.