NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arrivalist, the leading location intelligence platform in the Travel industry, today announces the launch of Guest IQ, the next generation location intelligence platform for Hotels. Leveraging multiple mobile location datasets, the Guest IQ platform adds behavioral context to current insight tools, by measuring the aggregated real-world movement of guests. The platform includes the following insights:
- Brand Share: Measure weekly or even daily share against competitive Hotel chains. Unlike other insight tools in the market, Guest IQ enables Hotels to monitor their share against specific named competitors in each market.
- Repeat Visits & Brand Loyalty: Understand repeat visitation of your guests and competitor’s guests, and monitor brand loyalty over time
- Origin Market Share: Determine share of guests from key feeder markets
- Drive Market Share: Understand share from guests who are driving to your properties & competitor’s properties
- Origin Market Composition: Compare the geographic composition of your guests with your competition.
- Guest Activity Analysis: Measure what your guests do when they’re in market, by monitoring visitation with key points of interest, including Retail, Attractions, Sporting Events, Convention Centers, and more
- Media Measurement: Gain a more holistic understanding of media effectiveness, by measuring behavior of media exposed customers, regardless of booking channel. Includes Digital, TV, and Out of Home.
“As Travel preferences continue to change, and competition increases from both new Hotels & alternate lodging options, it’s critical for Hotels to gain a deeper understanding of their guests,” said Arrivalist’s Chief Revenue Officer & General Manager, Arlo Laitin. “Hotels typically have a clear view of their overall market share and revenue metrics, but it’s difficult to gain insights on the actual behavior of their guests, both at their own properties, and of competitors. By analyzing location data, we provide Hotels a more holistic understanding of who their guests are, where they come from, and what they do while in market. This helps Hotels find new guests, and better serve their existing guests. We’re excited to bring this new platform to the market, and begin helping Hotels more effectively compete in this ever-evolving market.”
Arrivalist is the leading location intelligence platform in the Travel industry. The company uses mobile location datasets to provide actionable insights on consumer behavior, competitive share, media effectiveness, and market trends. Over 200 travel marketers, including 100 Cities, 40 US States, and 4 of the top 10 US Theme Parks, use these insights to inform media strategy, operations, and destination development. Arrivalist is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco and Toronto