BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Black Friday Acer laptop and desktop PC deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Save Bubble have reviewed the top early Acer Nitro 5, Predator Helios 300, Chromebook and Aspire laptop Black Friday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Acer deals:
● Save up to $900 on Acer laptops, desktops, gaming PCs & monitors at Acer.com - look for top-rated models like the Predator Helios 300 gaming laptop, the Nitro 5 gaming PC, Aspire desktops and Acer Chromebooks
● Save up to 40% on Acer Predator Helios, Orion & Triton Gaming Laptops & PCs - check the latest prices on top-rated Acer Predator machines like the Helios 300 & 700 at Acer.com
● Save on Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptops at Acer.com - specs include Windows 10, an Intel core processor and high performance Nvidia GeForce GTX graphics card
● Save up to 45% on a wide range of Acer laptops, desktops & monitors at Amazon - check the latest prices on popular Acer models like the Predator Helios 300, Nitro 5 and Aspire
● Save up to 40% on Acer Chromebooks at Amazon - check for live price updates on top-rated models like the Acer Chromebook 14 and 15 featuring Chrome OS and Intel Core processor
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Gamers choose the Acer Predator Helios 300 because of its 144Hz refresh rate, 17.3-inch monitor, GeForce RTX™ 2070 Max-Q design and NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. Others go for the Acer Nitro 5 for its AMD Ryzen™ 7 3750H mobile processors and RX 560X graphics. Consumers who are looking for simple home and business laptops choose the Acer Aspire or budget-friendly Chromebook.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? Holiday season shoppers each year take advantage of the considerable discounts on offer from Amazon and Walmart, the two biggest Black Friday retailers.
Amazon stated that in 2018 over one million toys and 700,000 fashion items were sold during the first nine hours of their Black Friday deals going live. Apart from their offer of free shipping with no minimum purchase amount during Black Friday last year, Amazon further redefines customer experience with its wide array of product options, curated gift guides and convenient shopping experiences.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.