DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tourism Destination Market Insights: Australia (2019) - Analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for Australia as a destination market.
- The Chinese make up the biggest number of international tourists to Australia, overtaking New Zealand (1.18 million) in 2016 by bringing in 1.21 million visitors.
- New Zealand continues to be a good source of tourism for Australia bringing in 1.24 million tourists in 2018. This market looks set to continue to perform strongly as trade, military and political ties ensure there is a sense of comradeship between the two nations which allows free movement for domestic tourists travelling between the countries.
- Domestic tourism far outstrips outbound travel with 104 million trips taking place in 2018, rising 7% from 2017.
- Unsurprisingly, land is the most common travel type amongst domestic tourists in Australia with 72.8 million opting to travel by road in 2018.
- This report is part of the author's Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destination market, in this case Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in popular, well-established and upcoming tourist destinations.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Trends
- New Developments
- Source Markets
- New Projects
- Types of Tourism
- Nature & Wildlife
- Backpacking Travel
- Destination Focus
- State focus: New South Wales
- State focus: Victoria
- State focus: Western Australia
- Country Risk & SWOT Analysis
- Country Risk
- SWOT Analysis
- Star Entertainment Group
- Chow Tai Fook Enterprises
- Far East Consortium
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/be2faj