DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexible Plastic Packaging Market Size, Outlook And Analysis Report By Applications (Beverages, Bulk Packaging, Food, Healthcare, Home Care, Personal Care And Others), By Demand, By Volume And Value Terms, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global flexible plastic packaging market is facing tough resistance in developed markets, particularly in Europe and North America due to its negative implication for the environment. The growth remained almost stagnant in most key markets.
The global flexible plastic packaging market size reached around 25 million tonnes in 2018. The author anticipates that the market size is to rise at moderate growth over the next five years. In value terms, flexible plastic packaging market is expected to slow down mainly as a consequence of falling raw material costs.
Most growth in the flexible plastic packaging market is assessed to be coming from emerging markets. The market is expected to grab some market share from paper packaging. Flexible plastic packaging is also expected to continue its cannibalisation of rigid plastic packaging.
Looking at the flexible plastic packaging applications, we anticipate that the global beverage packaging market is to register quite notable growth during the next five years, driven by strong market fundamentals in developing markets in Asia and Latin America. Moreover, the evolving consumer behaviour and demographics changes will support further developments in the beverage packaging market.
Plastic pouches will be a very high growth area and will take a substantial share from other packaging types. We expect that pouches will be used in both food and non-food categories. It will further penetrate in the food sectors as it is an ideal packaging type for these kinds of products owing to factors such as food-on-the-go, cost saving as well as lightweight.
Stand up pouches will be one of the key driving packaging types supporting the growth around the world. Stand-up pouches have been on the rise in the beverage industry for a wide range of products, including mineral water, non-carbonated soft drinks and wine.
Key questions answered:
- How will the global flexible plastic packaging industry perform over the next five years?
- What are the key markets and how they would perform in the future?
- Would mature flexible plastic packaging markets lose their market share?
- How would the changing priorities in the industry impact the overall market?
- What are the current and future market trends?
- Why consumer behaviour is important and how it is impacting the packaging industry?
- Would switchover between the flexible plastic packaging and rigid plastic packaging continue?
- How will other alternative packaging types impact flexible plastic packaging growth?
- What are the key users and how they will be driving the flexible plastic packaging industry?
- What will be the major threats and opportunities in the flexible plastic packaging industry?
- How are environmental regulations impacting the market and their long term implications?
What makes this report a valuable resource for flexible plastic packaging market?
- Full coverage of the global flexible plastic packaging market in both volume and value terms
- Historical and future market data
- Detailed market projections for 50 key countries
- Analysis of seven end use sectors (Beverages, bulk packaging, food, healthcare, home care, personal care and others)
- Detailed segmentation of demand by applications
- Demand segmentation by pouches, bags and sacks and others
- Segmentation of demand by six material types
- Analyses are supported by macroeconomic forecasts
- Country profiles cover various statistics such as flexible plastic demand, market positions and other relevant indicators.
- Tables and charts
- All market data are also provided in Excel for in-house modelling
- A list of over 1,000 national and international plastic packaging companies in Excel
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
1.1 An overview of the flexible plastic packaging market
1.2 Key trends in the flexible plastic packaging market
1.3 Overview of flexible plastic packaging applications
2. Introduction and Methodology
2.1 Introduction and scope of the work
2.2 Methodology, approach, assumptions
3. North American Flexible Plastic Packaging Market
3.1 Market review
3.2 Market outlook
3.3 Major companies
3.4 Salient statistics
4. European Flexible Plastic Packaging Market
4.1 Market review
4.2 Market outlook
4.3 Major companies
4.4 Salient statistics
4.4.3 Czech Republic
4.4.19 United Kingdom
4.4.20 Rest of Europe
5. Central and South American Flexible Plastic Packaging Market
5.1 Market review
5.2 Market outlook
5.3 Major companies
5.4 Salient statistics
5.4.6 Rest of Central and South America
6. Asian Flexible Plastic Packaging Market
6.1 Market review
6.2 Market outlook
6.3 Major companies
6.4 Salient statistics
6.4.9 South Korea
6.4.13 Rest of Asia
7. The Middle East and African Flexible Plastic Packaging Market
7.1 Market review
7.2 Market outlook
7.3 Major companies
7.4 Salient statistics
7.4.7 Saudi Arabia
7.4.8 South Africa
7.4.10 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8. Oceania Flexible Plastic Packaging Market
8.1 Market review
8.2 Market outlook
8.3 Major companies
8.4 Salient statistics
8.4.2 New Zealand
9. Trends and developments
9.1 Major trends supporting flexible plastic packaging market
9.2 Major trends posing threats for the flexible plastic packaging market
10. End use sectors (Applications of flexible plastic packaging)
10.4 Personal care
10.6 Bulk packaging
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ljn2iq