DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Wheel - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Wheel market worldwide is projected to grow by US$12.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.6%.
Steel, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$13 Billion by the year 2025, Steel will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$415.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$366 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Steel will reach a market size of US$821 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Accuride Corporation
- Alcar Holding Gmbh
- Borbet GmbH
- Citic Dicastal Co., Ltd.
- Enkei Corporation
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- HRE Performance Wheels
- Iochpe-Maxion S.A.
- Mangels Industrial
- Ronal AG
- Steel Strips Wheels Ltd.
- Superior Industries International
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Topy Industries, Ltd.
- Vossen Wheels
- Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Review of the Changing Automobile Business Models & the Growing Role of Innovative Component Suppliers
- A Review of the Engineering Importance of Wheel Structure in an Automobile
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Wheel Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide Based on Volume Sales (in %): 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Although Beset With Twists, Turns & Bumps, the Generally Healthy Automobile Production Trend to Spur Growth in the OEM Market
- Busy Assembly Line Especially in Asia Keeps the Automotive Supply Chain Well Oiled With New Opportunities: Global Passenger Cars Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Affluent Middle Class in Asia to Benefit Vehicle Ownership Patterns
- The Changing Automotive Aftermarket Brings In a Rich Mixture of Opportunities & Challenges for Independent Parts Manufacturers
- Independent Part Suppliers Have Ample Opportunity to Tap in the US$847 Billion Auto Aftermarket: Global Automotive Aftermarket (In US$ Billion) by Region for the Years 2019 & 2030
- Customized Aftermarket Wheels Grow in Demand as Car Owners Eye Aesthetics
- Pothole Epidemic Increase the Frequency of Wheel/Rim Replacements in the Aftermarket
- Engineering Focus Shed on Lightweighting, a Key Trend Driving Material Innovation
- Growing Consumption of Aluminum in Vehicle Manufacturing to Spur Adoption of Aluminium Alloy Wheels: Aluminum Content Per Vehicle (in lbs.) for the Years 2000, 2010, 2019 and 2029
- Newer Materials Like Alloys to Witness Robust Long-Term Growth
- With the Fastest Growth, Carbon Fiber is On Course to Achieving Mainstream Adoption
- 3D Printing to Revolutionize Wheel Design
- A Review of Major Raw Material Prices
- Increasing Aluminum Prices Squeeze the Margins of Aluminum Wheel Manufacturers: Aluminum Price in US$/Ton for the Years 2015, 2017 and 2019E
- Softening of Steel Prices Due to Slowdown in Infrastructure & Construction Bring Relief to Steel Wheel Manufacturers: Global Hot Rolled Coil (HRC) Steel Prices (In US$ Per Metric Ton) for the Years 2018, 2019 and 2020
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/icyaqc