DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hardware Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The hardware manufacturing market consists of the sales of metal hardware by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that produce metal hardware, such as metal hinges, metal handles, keys, and locks (except coin-operated, time locks).
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global hardware manufacturing market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global hardware manufacturing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global hardware manufacturing market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the hardware manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider metal products market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The hardware manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the hardware manufacturing market with other segments of the metal products market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, hardware manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Furniture Hardware, Motor Vehicle Hardware, Builder's Hardware, Others
- Companies Mentioned: Allegion, Spectrum Brands, Assa Abloy, Aoyama Seisakusho (Japan), Ningbo Jiulong Fasteners
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, hardware manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Data segmentation: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Hardware Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Hardware Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Hardware Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Hardware Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Hardware Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Hardware Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Hardware Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Hardware Manufacturing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Hardware Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Hardware Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Hardware Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Hardware Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Furniture Hardware
10.1.2. Motor Vehicle Hardware
10.1.3. Builder's Hardware
11. Hardware Manufacturing Market Metrics
11.1. Hardware Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Hardware Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Spectrum Brands
- Assa Abloy
- Aoyama Seisakusho (Japan)
- Ningbo Jiulong Fasteners
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/en472m