DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global newspaper & magazines publishers market, accounting for 36% of the market in 2018. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global newspaper & magazines publishers market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global newspaper & magazines publishers market.
Publishers can have broad and deep visibility into their consumers, distributors and other stake holder data through their websites, social media sites advertising and subscriptions. Publishers with digital first model are investing significantly in building in-house data and analytics capabilities to exploit this.
For example, The New York Times curates what the digital consumer reads and optimizes the recommendation based on it. Employing big data helps newspapers present the most relevant and the most viewed articles to the reader. Firms like Visual Revenue Inc. use big data to arrive at a value for a particular article. Employing such tools can enhance the consumer base of the newspaper and magazine industry.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider print media market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The newspaper & magazines publishers market section of the report gives context. It compares the newspaper & magazines publishers market with other segments of the print media market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, newspaper & magazines publishers indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Newspapers, Magazines
- Companies Mentioned: News Corporation, Axel Springer, Gannett & Co Inc, Bertelsmann, Meredith
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, newspaper & magazines publishers indicators comparison.
- Data segmentation: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
11. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Metrics
11.1. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- News Corporation
- Axel Springer
- Gannett & Co. Inc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6oe9ln.