DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Boat Building And Repairing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the boat building and repairing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
North America was the largest region in the global boat building and repairing market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2018. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 39% of the global boat building and repairing market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global boat building and repairing market.
Self-sailing boats are a new trend in the boat building and repairing industry. Software of self-sailing boats allow these boats to independently move from point-to-point, avoiding obstacles and working with other boats along the way. Boat building companies are getting ready to build self-sailing boats and ships for commercial purpose using robotics technology. Roboat, a project by researchers from MIT, Delft University of Technology and Wageningen University and Research to build a fleet of autonomous canal-going vessels is investing in building day vessels.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider ship and boat building and repairing market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The boat building and repairing market section of the report gives context. It compares the boat building and repairing market with other segments of the ship and boat building and repairing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, boat building and repairing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Boat Building, Boat Repairing
- Companies Mentioned: Brunswick Corporation, Riviera Australia, Holyhead Boatyard Ltd, Ancasta International Boat Sales Ltd, Survitec Survival Craft Ltd
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, boat building and repairing indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Boat Building And Repairing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Boat Building And Repairing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Boat Building And Repairing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Boat Building And Repairing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Boat Building And Repairing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Boat Building And Repairing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Boat Building And Repairing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Boat Building And Repairing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Boat Building
10.1.2. Boat Repairing
11. Boat Building And Repairing Market Metrics
11.1. Boat Building And Repairing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Boat Building And Repairing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Brunswick Corporation
- Riviera Australia
- Holyhead Boatyard Ltd.
- Ancasta International Boat Sales Ltd.
- Survitec Survival Craft Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tg77fm