DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the converted paper products manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global converted paper products manufacturing market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2018. North America was the second largest region accounting for 26% of the global converted paper products manufacturing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global converted paper products manufacturing market.
The paper industry has been shifting from labor intensive manufacturing processes to automated production facilities. Automation has enabled converted paper product companies to enhance productivity and reduce production costs. These technologies are also saving energy cost.
Control systems such as integrated drive systems (IDS) are improving plant efficiency by minimizing energy consumption and simplifying service and maintenance processes. For instance, Swedish company Stora Enso Partbnis partnered with Siemens to automate its Skoghall facility.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider paper products manufacturing market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The converted paper products manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the converted paper products manufacturing market with other segments of the paper products manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, converted paper products manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Paperboard Container Manufacturing, Paper Bag And Coated And Treated Paper Manufacturing, Sanitary Paper Product Manufacturing, Stationery Product Manufacturing, All Other Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- Companies Mentioned: Georgia-Pacific Corporation, International Paper Company, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Tetra Laval Group, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, converted paper products manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Paperboard Container Manufacturing
10.1.2. Paper Bag And Coated And Treated Paper Manufacturing
10.1.3. Sanitary Paper Product Manufacturing
10.1.4. Stationery Product Manufacturing
10.1.5. All Other Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
11. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Metrics
11.1. Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Converted Paper Products Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- International Paper Company
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Tetra Laval Group
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ruutjf