DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Investment Banking Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the investment banking? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
North America was the largest region in the global investment banking market, accounting for 47% of the market in 2018. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 26% of the global investment banking market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global investment banking market.
Investment banks across the globe are moving towards businesses requiring less regulatory capital. In this regard, major investment banks from around the world such as Barclays, Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse have announced their plans to move from traditional underwriting business to other activities such as mergers and acquisitions advisory and fundraising.
This shift is primarily due to regulatory changes that made some investment banking activities more expensive than the others. Although the regulations have restricted the range of some banks, forcing them to specialize, some investment bankers, such as Citibank and JPMorgan have continued offering a complete range of investment banking services.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider investments market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The investment banking market section of the report gives context. It compares the investment banking market with other segments of the investments market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, investment banking indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Debt Capital Markets Underwriting, Equity Capital Markets Underwriting, Financial Sponsor/Syndicated Loans
- Companies Mentioned: Barclays, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Meril Lynch, Morgan Stanley
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, investment banking indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Investment Banking Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Investment Banking Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Investment Banking Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Investment Banking Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Investment Banking Market Trends And Strategies
8. Investment Banking Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Investment Banking Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Investment Banking Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Investment Banking Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Investment Banking Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Investment Banking Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Investment Banking Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
10.1.2. Debt Capital Markets Underwriting
10.1.3. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting
10.1.4. Financial Sponsor/Syndicated Loans
11. Investment Banking Market Metrics
11.1. Investment Banking Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Investment Banking Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- JP Morgan
- Goldman Sachs
- Bank of America Meril Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw4w2g