DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Steel Product Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for steel product manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global steel product manufacturing market, accounting for 75% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 7% of the global steel product manufacturing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global steel product manufacturing market.
IoT technology is being adopted and implemented by steel product manufacturing companies to shorten production times and improve quality of the products. IoT connects people, machines, and services enabling the flow of information and real-time decisions. IoT technology offers benefits such as increased asset uptime, efficient predictive maintenance and faster processing and delivery time. For instance, JFE Steel announced a move to standardize its core platform across all factories, using Internet of Things (IoT) technology to connect facilities and improve efficiency.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider metal manufacturing market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The steel product manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the steel product manufacturing market with other segments of the metal manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, steel product manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Iron And Steel Pipe And Tube Manufacturing, Rolling And Drawing
- Companies Mentioned: ArcelorMittal SA, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC), POSCO, Baosteel, JFE Steel Corporation
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, steel product manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Steel Product Manufacturing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Steel Product Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Steel Product Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Steel Product Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Iron And Steel Pipe And Tube Manufacturing
10.1.2. Rolling And Drawing
11. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Metrics
11.1. Steel Product Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Steel Product Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- ArcelorMittal S.A.
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC)
- JFE Steel Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dircho