ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FANUC America Corporation was named a top work place in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press for the eighth consecutive year. In addition, the Chicago Tribune named FANUC’s Hoffman Estates, IL facility a top work place in Illinois for the second consecutive year.
It’s an honor to be named a top work place again this year,” said FANUC America’s President and CEO, Mike Cicco. “This recognition is particularly meaningful because it’s based on employee feedback. Our team of professionals are critical to our success, and we are committed to an environment that makes everyone feel valued and proud to work at FANUC.”
According to Cicco, FANUC’s position as a top work place has allowed the company to attract and retain a talented workforce. “It’s been an exciting year for us, and this achievement makes it even better.”
In 2019, FANUC achieved a variety of milestones including:
- Completed its new 461,000 square foot North Campus facility in Auburn Hills, MI just one year after breaking ground. The company held a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony in October that included customers, and current and retired employees. Michigan’s Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Auburn Hills’ Mayor Kevin McDaniel, and Rochester Hills’ Mayor Bryan Barnett participated in the celebration.
- Expanded its line of collaborative robots, including a new arc welding cobot. FANUC’s cobots are easy to setup and use – even for companies with no robot experience.
- Introduced advanced features in CNC and motion control designed to help customers maximize their machine performance.
- Introduced QSSR, a new package that simplifies the connection of a FANUC robot to a ROBODRILL, including setup, programming, and operation.
- Expanded its certified education program to over 1,100 high schools, technical training centers, community colleges and universities. FANUC’s education programs prepare students and current workers for high-paying careers in robotics and advanced automation.
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize productivity, reliability and profitability.
FANUC embraces a culture of “Service First” which means that customer service is our highest priority. We are committed to supplying our customers with parts and support for the life of their FANUC products.
FANUC America is headquartered at 3900 W. Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309, and has facilities in: Auburn Hills, MI; Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte; Chicago; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Houston; Huntington Beach, CA; Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Montreal; Pine Brook, NJ; Pontiac, MI; Birmingham, AL; San Francisco; Seattle; Toronto; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Sao Paulo, and Manaus, Brazil; and Aguascalientes, Monterrey, and Queretaro, Mexico. For more information, please call: 888-FANUC-US (888-326-8287) or visit our website: www.fanucamerica.com . Also, connect with us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.