PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infoworks.io, the leader in Enterprise Data Operations and Orchestration (EDO2) systems, today announced Amar Arsikere, chief product officer, CTO and co-founder will participate on a keynote panel “Creating a Data-driven Culture,” at the AI & Big Data Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center, discussing how businesses can effectively use data for business strategy and drive evidence-based decisions. Infoworks will be exhibiting at Stand No.: 176 during the event.
Keynote Panel: Creating a Data-driven Culture
When: 10:20 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 14
Track: Big Data Business Solutions
Moderator: Chris Tomlinson, Director, Data Science Foundation
- Mitchell Mason, Senior Offering Manager on the Watson Assistant Service, IBM
- Amar Arsikere, Chief Product Officer, CTO & Co-Founder, Infoworks
- Jules Malin, Director, Data Science & Analytics, GoPro
- Meenal Iyer, Director, Enterprise Analytics and Reporting Platforms, Macy's
- Establishing evidence-based decision making as a core part of the digital workplace
- Defining a clear strategy to leverage data whenever and wherever possible to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness
- Putting big data at the heart of your business
- Closing the data literacy gap, hiring talent and getting buy in from the top.
Amar is a pioneer in big data with 20 years of experience building software. He led the development of a data warehousing platform while at Google and built one of the largest in-memory database infrastructures at Zynga before founding Infoworks to help customers unleash the value of data by automating the data engineering process.
The AI & Big Data Expo brings together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across five co-located events covering AI, big data, IoT, cyber security, cloud, blockchain, and 5G. 12,000 attendees are expected for the event which will showcase cutting-edge technologies from more than 350 exhibitors and provide insight from over 500 speakers sharing industry knowledge and experience.
Infoworks offers the most comprehensive and automated Enterprise Data Operations and Orchestration (EDO2) system. It is the only EDO2 system built to automate and accelerate deployment and orchestration of analytics projects at scale, in cloud, hybrid, multi-cloud, and premise-based environments. Through deep automation and a code-free environment, Infoworks empowers organizations to rapidly consolidate and organize enterprise data, create analytics pipelines and deploy projects to production within days - dramatically increasing business agility and accelerating time-to-value. Infoworks counts some of the world’s largest financial, retail, technology, healthcare, oil & gas, and manufacturing companies as its customers. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, the company is funded by NEA, Nexus Venture Partners, Centerview Capital Technology, and Knoll Ventures. To learn more, please visit infoworks.io.