DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tourism Destination Market Insights: Japan (2019) - Analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for Japan as a destination market.
In being the world's fastest growing travel destination, Japan has become the world's 11th most visited country.
Japan National Tourism Organisation (JNTO) released a strategy to further boost the economy. The strategy aims to increase international visitors to 40 million by 2020 and to 60 million by 2030.
City breaks and cultural tourism are the most popular types of travel into and around Japan. However, with Japan hosting major sporting events, there is potential for sport tourism to become a big market. There has been a development in ski tourism as well.
Overtourism is currently impacting the image of Japan as popular tourist destinations are overcrowded and Kyoto has featured in world news for this issue. Additionally, disputes with China over islands are causing arrivals from this huge source market to slow down and the forecasts reflect this.
- This report is part of the Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destination market, in this case Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in popular, well-established and upcoming tourist destinations.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
Key Topics Covered:
- Key trends
- New Developments
- Source Markets
- New Projects
- New International Flights
- Types of Tourism
- City Breaks
- Cultural Tourism
- Sport Tourism
- City Focus
- City Focus: Tokyo
- City Focus: Kyoto
- City Focus: Osaka
- Regional Risk and SWOT analysis
- Country risk analysis
- SWOT analysis
- British Airways
- Japan Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- MGM Resorts International
- Central Plaza Hotel
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20l3bf