AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HNGR), a leading provider of orthotic and prosthetic patient care services and solutions, announced today that members of its management team will participate in presentations and meetings with institutional investors at the following conferences:
- Credit Suisse 28th Annual Healthcare Conference taking place November 11-13 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Stephens Nashville Investment Conference taking place November 13-15 at the Omni Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, with an investor presentation scheduled for Thursday, November 14, beginning at 5:45 p.m. Eastern time.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Leveraged Finance Conference taking place December 2-4 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida, with an investor presentation scheduled for Tuesday, December 3, beginning at 7:30 a.m. Eastern time.
- Citi’s 2019 Global Healthcare 1x1 Conference taking place December 11-12 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
- CJS Securities 20th Annual “New Ideas for the New Year” Investor Conference taking place January 8 at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York City, with an investor presentation that day to be scheduled shortly.
The conference presentations will be available via webcast on the investor relations (IR) section of the Company’s website: www.investor.hanger.com, in addition to a replay which will also be available on the Company IR website.
About Hanger, Inc. – Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HNGR) delivers orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) patient care, and distributes O&P products and rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics with approximately 800 patient care locations nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions. With over 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic & prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. For more information on Hanger, visit www.hanger.com.