DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "International Conference on Technologies in STEM (ICTSTEM 2020)" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 2020 International Conference on Technologies in STEM (ICTSTEM 2020) will be held in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore on 9-10th July 2020.
The conference aims to further the application of technology education within STEM and specific learning areas. Within Technology education, students use design and/or computational thinking and technologies to generate and produce designed solutions both digital and physical for authentic problems. As such it applies many of the areas of STEM.
We invite practitioners and researchers to network and share their experiences. Teachers, and heads of learning areas as well as teacher educators, researchers and HDR researchers from K to higher education are all encouraged to attend.
A broad range of technology education topics, including significant developments as well as innovative uses of technology that promote learning, performance, and instruction, will be presented at ICTSTEM 2020.
Join us for this exciting Academic Conference in Singapore from 9th to 10th July 2020 at the Furama Riverfront Hotel.
What can you expect at ICTSTEM 2020?
- Ample interaction opportunities for ICTSTEM delegates
- Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
- An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
- Selected Authors will be approached to expand their paper to a chapter in a Springer Publication
- 10+ exhibiting companies and sponsors
- 150+ VIPs and delegations
- 30+ countries represented
Who should attend?
- Education professional
- Leading Academics, PhD Students
- Instructional designers
- Curriculum developers
- Educational Technology leaders
- Thought leaders
- National and Local Government, Provincial
- Government and Municipalities
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3704qn