DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics and Finance (APEF 2020)" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
2020 Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2020) will be held in Singapore on 23-24th July 2020. APEF 2020 is the gathering place for economists and financial experts from academia, government, and the private sector to present their research results, exchange ideas and network. This is a good opportunity to meet old friends again and meet new ones for future research collaborations.
2020 Conference Theme: International Capital Flows and Foreign Investment
There has quite rightly been a strong focus on liberalising international trade in the Asia-Pacific. Much less attention however has been paid to liberalising foreign investment in the region. Yet economic theory suggests foreign investment, through a range of microeconomic and macroeconomic channels, can deliver productivity and national income gains comparable with those stemming from international trade. Questions also arise about whether short term capital flows can be destabilising for economies via foreign exchange, bond and equity markets.
What can you expect at APEF 2020?
- Ample interaction opportunities for APEF delegates
- Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
- An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
- An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at APEF
- 10+ exhibiting companies and sponsors
- 150+ VIPs and delegations
- 30+ countries represented
Who Should Attend?
- Leading Academics, PhD Students
- Thought leaders
- National and Local Government, Provincial
- Government and Municipalities
- Key Industry Players & Industry Consultants
- Investors and Financiers
- Business Consultants
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gyx6hx