There is very intense competition in both the fixed and mobile markets in India, along with high levels of satisfaction and intended churn.
Over 300 businesses were interviewed in India about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services and their satisfaction with these services.
This report provides the key findings relating to India and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, and IoT, and provides the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- Data on satisfaction levels for the various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- Data on cloud penetration and growth
- Analysis of the state of cyber security
- Analysis of the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- Data on the state of IoT deployment and development
- Data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- Discussion of the key implications for operators
For more information about this country profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tx3512