DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Malted Food Drinks Market By Type (With Cocoa & Without Cocoa), By Distribution Channel (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Departmental/Grocery Stores & Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global malted food drinks market stood at about $ 9 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% to reach $ 16.4 billion by 2024, on account of growing consumption of malted food drinks as nutrition supplements, especially for children and women and rising awareness regarding the various benefits of malted food drinks.
Moreover, people across the globe were analysed are becoming more health conscious owing to changing lifestyle patterns which is further pushing the demand for malt-based food drinks globally. Additionally, growing trend of dual household income is resulting in increased disposable income which is further expected to drive the sale of discretionary food items like malted food drinks through 2024.
Asia-Pacific dominated the global malted food drinks market in 2018 on account of rising awareness regarding healthy lifestyle in developing countries in the region. India dominates the Asia-Pacific malted food drinks market, owing to growing consumer preference for milk with dairy additives such as malt and the growing organized retail & e-commerce sectors in the country. Moreover, increasing urbanization, changing consumer preferences and rising disposable income of the middle-class population is further anticipated to drive the demand for malted food drinks in the country.
Some of the leading players in the global malted food drinks market are Nestle S.A., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Mondelz International, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Associated British Foods plc, Zydus Wellness Limited, Danone S.A., Cytosport Inc., Continental Milkose (India) Ltd., CTL Foods, Inc., etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the global malted food drinks market size.
- To classify and forecast the global malted food drinks market based on type, distribution channel and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global malted food drinks market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the global malted food drinks market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Malted Food Drinks: An Introduction & Product Classification
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice Of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Preferred Point of Purchase
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. Global Malted Food Drinks Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (With Cocoa and Without Cocoa)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Departmental/Grocery Stores, Internet/Online Retail and Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Type, By Distribution Channel and By Region)
6. Asia-Pacific Malted Food Drinks Market Outlook
7. North America Malted Food Drinks Market Outlook
8. Europe Malted Food Drinks Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Malted Food Drinks Market Outlook
10. South America Malted Food Drinks Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.1. Nestle S.A.
13.2.2. Abbott Laboratories
13.2.3. Associated British Foods plc
13.2.4. GlaxoSmithKline plc
13.2.5. Mondelz International Inc.
13.2.6. Danone S.A.
13.2.7. Zydus Wellness Limited
13.2.8. Cytosport Inc.
13.2.9. Continental Milkose (India) Ltd.
13.2.10. CTL Foods Inc.
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lv6bkv