DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud-based Security" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cybersecurity solutions powered by blockchain, artificial intelligence, cloud, and IoT innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within the cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine's mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network.
The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Blockchain-based IoT Security Solution
- Automated Control Mechanism for Secure IoT Network Monitoring Process
- Integrated Risk Management Solution for CSPs
- Risk Management Solution to have Impact Across the IoT Ecosystem
- Flexible Provisioning Solution for IoT Device Security during Manufacturing
- Solution to Enable Cost-effective, Secure, IoT Device Provisioning
- Artificial Intelligence-based Authentication Solutions to Protect Users from Fraudsters
- Arkose Labs' Bilateral Approach Protects Users from Single Request Attacks
- Third-party Cyber Risk Management Solution for Enterprises
- Through Automation and Advanced Analytics, CyberGRX Mitigates Threats Posed by Third-party Vendors
- Machine Learning Powered Platform to Secure Cloud Applications
- The Platform has the Ability to Provide Security Across the Full Container Lifecycle
- Cloud Workload Security Platform
- The Platform Provides Micro level Visibility and Secure Hybrid Cloud IT Infrastructure
- Intelligent Platform for Threat Centric Security Operations
- The Platform Intelligently Anticipates Threats and Blocks them Before they Attack Enterprise Networks
- Isolation-based Cybersecurity Solution for E-mail and Web Security
- Executing E-mail Attachments in the Cloud to Protect Endpoints
- Intercepting and Neutralizing Threats in Real-Time
- Enabling IT Teams to Maintain Visibility over Assets Spread Globally
- Thwarting Cyberattacks Before They Infect Enterprise Assets
- Protecting Companies from the Exterior Without Software or Hardware Deployment
- AI-based Deception Technology Solution for End-to-end Security
- DMS to Enable More Effective Attack Detection and Intelligence System
- AI-based E-mail Authentication Solution
- Enhances E-mail Security Using AI and Protects the Enterprises Confidential Data
- Dark Web Threat Monitoring Solution
- The Solution Provides Micro level Visibility to Enterprise into the Dark Web
- Proactive Endpoint Security for Hybrid IT infrastructure
- The Platform Boosts Endpoint Security for Hybrid Cloud IT Infrastructure
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vc1qyt