DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Development of Taiwanese Industrial PC Industry, 2019 and Beyond" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The shipment value of the Taiwanese industrial PC industry broke the NT$200 billion (US$6.56 billion; US$1= NT$30.48) mark for the first time in 2018, hitting NT$214.3 billion (US$7.03 billion) with 19.7% YoY (Year-on-Year) growth.
The outstanding performance in 2018 was mainly ascribed to the thriving of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) applications such as smart manufacturing, smart cities, and smart retail, resulting in an increase in both shipment volume and value.
As the US-China trade war escalates, the supply of key components remains unstable, and leading vendors continues to expand business through M&A or strategic alliances, shipment value growth of the Taiwanese industrial PC industry is expected to slow down in 2019. This report reviews the Taiwanese industrial PC industry's performance in 2018 and provides insights into leading vendors' future development.
List of Topics:
- The Taiwanese industrial PC industry's shipment value, with a breakdown by product type and shipping destination
- Development strategies of three major Taiwanese companies in the industrial PC sector, including Advantech, ADLink, and Posiflex
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recap of Shipment Value of Taiwanese Industrial PC Industry
1.1 Analysis by Shipment Value
1.2 Analysis by Product Type
1.3 Analysis by Shipping Destination
2. Development of Key Players
2.1 Vendor Rankings
2.4 ADLINK Technology
- Advantech Technologies Japan Corp
- Hon Hai Group
- IEI Integration
- Lanner Electronic
- Marketech International
- Omron Nohgata Corporation
- Parpro Taiwan
- Shuttle Computer Grou
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uianqo