DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Battery Coatings, Coating Additives, and Biodegradable Coatings" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) highlights a nanocoating, which ensures better penetration of micronutrients, a coating additive to achieve excellent dispersibility, a biodegradable coating derived from corn for extending food shelf life, and a protective coating for metal lithium batteries to optimize safe performance.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and superhydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings, and paints.
Key Topics Covered:
Profile 1: Nanoparticle-based Coating for Improving Crop Safety and Yield
- Targeted Delivery Results in Enhanced Adoption in Agricultural Sector
Profile 2: Coating Dispersant for Better Hydrophobicity
- Additives are Most Compatible on Insulation Coatings for Natural Fibers
Profile 3: Corn Derived Coating to Enhance Shelf Life of Food
- Biodegradable Coating Can be Directly Applied on Foods
Profile 4: Ultraviolet LED-based Coating for Disinfection
- High Application Potential for Healthcare Sector
Profile 5: Nanomaterial-based Electronic Skin Which Feels Pain and Pressure Simultaneously
- Robotics, Consumer Electronics, and Wearables Will Emerge as Key Application Sectors by 2023
Profile 6: Optimizing the Power Efficiency of Lithium Metal Battery
- Applications of Lithium Metal Battery in the Automotive Industry
Profile 7: Coating of LEU Fuel in Nuclear Fuel Reactor
- Optimizing the Application of LEU fuel in the Energy and Power Systems Industry
Profile 8: Formulating Hard and Stable Coating
- Enhancing the Efficiency in the Electronic Industry Through Coating Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pq9i23