DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Food and Feed Additives, and Bio-based Packaging Materials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in food and feed additives and bio-based materials for packaging. It also provides intelligence on the development of collagen from discarded fish waste. The TOE also features innovations related to the development of safe and highly functional bio-fungicides.
Additionally, it provides intelligence on the development of cattle feed additives to curb methane emissions. The TOE also focuses on innovations related to sustainable and advanced packaging that preserve the nutrients, smell, taste, and quality of the products. The TOE also offers insights on animal-free protein sources and plant-based milk production.
Key Topics Covered
- Collagen Made from Discarded Fish Skin Waste
- Ageing Baby Boomer Population Set to Drive Collagen Peptide Market
- Safe Bio-fungicides with Comparable Efficacies to Chemical Fungicides
- Favourable Regulatory Policies and Incentives are Expected to Drive the Bio-fertilizers Market
- Control of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Cattle Using Seaweed-based Feed
- Long-term and Consistent Positive Responses of Cattle Fed with Feed Additives is Essential for Wide-scale Adoption
- Reprogramming Yeast for Animal-free Protein Production
- Application in a Wide Spectrum of Food Products
- Novel Method for Plant-based Milk Production
- Providing a Suitable Alternative to Dairy and Non-diary Milk
- Bio-based, Bio-degradable Plastics from Waste Methane Gas
- BioPlastic Impacting Textile and Caps and Closures Industries
- Light Protection Packaging Preserving the Nutrients, Smell, Taste, and Quality of Products
- Light Protection Packaging for Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Products
- Sustainable Thermal Packaging Material from Waste Poultry Feathers
- Sustainable Packaging Material Offers Affordable and Scalable Alternative to Synthetic Packaging
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8rbqz