DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Graphene oxide Nanosheets, Nanocomposites, Mxene, and Silicon Nanoantennae " report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of the Nanotechnology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers the latest innovations in healthcare, energy, flexible electronics, and aviation. Innovations profiled include the graphene production technique, which retains the desired properties of the resultant graphene without compromising on volume.
The TOE also showcases a lithium metal battery in which graphene oxide nanosheets are used as the separator between the two electrodes. Another graphene oxide-based sensor that can be used in plants or crops has been showcased in this issue.
Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nano-healthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin-films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Graphene oxide Nanosheets, Nanocomposites, Mxene and Silicon Nanoantennae
Profile 1 Super Aligned Carbon Nanotube-Based Adhesion Tapes
- Differentiated Properties Expand Application Scope
Profile 2 Gradient Assembled Polyurethane Based Stretchable Conductors
- Improvements in Stretchability, Flexibility, and Conductivity are Key
Profile 3 Anti-oxidant Addition to Stabilize MXenes
- Overcoming Stability Issues Paves the Way for Application Development
Profile 4 Antibacterial Nanocomposite Coating
- Healthcare is an Emerging Application for the Developed Nanocomposite
Profile 5 Enhancing the Diagnostic Procedure in the Oncological Industry through a Potentially Expressive Imaging Method
- Technology that Optimizes Medical Imaging Procedures through Silicon Nanoparticles
Profile 6 Transfer Printing Process with Nanoinks for Creating Flexible Sensors on Topographic Surfaces
- Healthcare Industry has a High Demand for Transfer Printing Techniques
Profile 7 Nanoparticle Facilitates Fabrication of Tougher Glass Material
- Adoption of Silicon Carbide in the Manufacturing Industry to Develop a Durable Material
Profile 8 Optimizing the Application of Laser Transmission through the Incorporation of Nanoparticle
- Adoption of Holmium in the Power Generation Industry is Gradually Taking Place
Profile 9 Fabricating an Ultra-integrated Fiber-optic Device Network
- Fabricating a Highly Effective Sensory Device in the Biochemical and Agriculture Industries
Profile 10 Manufacturing of Graphene Using Aromatic Compounds
- Synthesis of Graphene Using Aromatic Compounds Has the Ability to Gain Traction in the Market
Profile 11 Graphene Oxide-based Batteries Have the Potential to Enhance the Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Graphene Oxide for Batteries Is an Emerging Area of Focus
Profile 12 Nanotechnology-based Clear Coatings that can Double the Life of a Substrate
- Multifunctional Nanocoatings Are Gaining Traction across Industries
Profile 13 Technique for Selective Deposition of Materials on 3D Nanostructures
- Area Selective Atomic Layer Deposition for Nanostructures Is an Emerging Area of Research
Profile 14 Graphene Oxide-based Sensors for Measuring Water Movement in Crops
- Graphene Oxide Based Sensors Are Gaining Adoption across Applications
Profile 15 Manufacturing Process for Producing Graphene in the Form of Long Strips
- Graphene-based Membranes Are a Key Area of Focus for Filtration and Desalination Applications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7dq5zt