DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Wastewater Treatment, Biofertilizers, and Waste-to-energy" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations in membranes and microorganisms used in wastewater treatment and biomass production. It also provides intelligence on the use of growth promoters, biostimulants, and organic fertilizers in agriculture.
The TOE also features innovations based on biocementation and smart waste management. Additionally, it provides intelligence on the innovations in gasification for waste-to-energy processes. The TOE also focuses on innovations that recover value-added products from manure. The TOE also focuses on the innovative use of sensor technology for real-time milk quality monitoring. The TOE also provides intelligence food processing and on sustainable fibers made from cellulose.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Fabrication of Graphite Phase Carbon Nitride Membranes for Wastewater Treatment and Desalination
- Increased Thickness of the GCN Membranes Enhances Water Permeability and Porosity
- Indigenous Scandinavian Microalgae Strains for Wastewater Treatment and Biomass Production
- Generation of Algal Biomass Enhances Production of Other Value Added Products
- Manufacture of Growth Promoters and Organic Fertilizers from Humic Acid for Organic Farming
- Cost-effective Organic Solutions are Essential for Improving Sustainability in Agriculture
- Biocementation Mechanism for Improving Soil Structure in Construction Industry
- Microbe based Calcite Precipitation Will be an Effective Alternative for Expensive Processes in Construction Industry
- Proprietary Biostimulants and Pheromones Enhancing Crop Productivity in Organic Farming
- The Biostimulants Also Reduces Crop Stress and Enhances Nutrient Intake
- Smart Solutions for Enhancing Solid Waste Management
- Decentralized Compactor Solutions for Improving Waste Collection Efficiency
- Waste-to-energy using Advanced Thermal Conversion Processes
- Growth of the Biomass Power Market is Largely Policy Driven Because of the High Capital Cost of Installation
- Novel Approach to Treat and Effectively Recover Valuable Resources from Manure
- Potential Reuse of Biosolids as Biofertilizers Drives This Market
- Novel Approach for Rapid Food Drying
- Rising Demand for Food Products with Longer Shelf Life Coupled With The Increasing Demand for Seasonal Products Drives this Market
- Advanced Milk Quality Monitoring using Sensor Technology and Machine Learning
- Advancements in ICT is Expected to Drive this Market
- Novel Sugar Reduction Technology for Various Food Products
- Developers Focusing on Improving Formulation and Processing Technologies to Overcome Challenges
- Sustainable Fibers Made from Cellulose
- Emphasis on Sustainable Disposal of Textile and Industrial Waste through Government Regulations Drives the Need for Sustainable Fibers
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nb60xr