DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Food Processing, Biopolymers, and Biofuels " report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in the field of biopolymers and biofuel production. It also provides intelligence on the use of novel processes for the manufacturing of nutritive food substitutes. The TOE also features innovations based on the use of non-toxic pigments for the manufacturing of environmental friendly dyes.
Additionally, it provides intelligence on the development of bio-based chemicals from non-food biomass. The TOE also focuses on innovations that enhances carbon capture and utilization from algae. The TOE also provides intelligence on the use of controlled environmental technology for enhancing the productivity of vertical farms in Middle Eastern countries.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Advancements in Dairy and Meat Substitutes, and Bio-based Chemicals
- Chatin and Chitosan based Alternative to Petroleum Plastic
- Natural Extracted Bio-polymer Causing Minimum Environmental Impact
- Controlled Cocoa Bean Fermentation for Enhanced Chocolate Flavour
- Collaboration Between Scientists and Farmers for Premium Chocolate Production
- Novel Solid Fat Replacement With Sensory Properties Similar to Normal Fat
- Fat Replacer Applicable Over a Wide Range of Confectionary and Savoury Food Items
- Novel Biotechnology Platform to Create Dairy and Meat Substitutes
- Dietary Protein Provides Healthy and Accessible Nutrition
- Method for Efficient Production of Chemicals and Biofuels
- Microbial-based Biodiesel Benefits for Energy and Transportation Industries
- Method for Producing Non-toxic Blue Pigment
- Natural Blue Pigment Benefits for the Textile and Light Industries
- Sustainable and Bio-based chemicals and Fuels Made from Non-food Biomass
- Favorable Environmental Profile of Bio-based Chemicals and Materials Drive Adoption
- Novel Algae-based Carbon Capture and Utilization Technology
- CCU Enables Emission Reduction Along with Additional Revenue Streams
- Controlled Environment Technology for Enhancing Vertical Farming Systems in Middle East
- Cultivation of All Varieties of Crops Will be Possible in the Middle East by the Use of Vertical Farms
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fcg3gs