DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Submersible Pumps Market By Type (Non Clog, Borewell & Open Well), By Mode of Operation (Single Stage Vs. Multi-Stage), By Power Rating, By Head, By Sector, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global submersible pumps market stood at $9.9 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7% to reach $19.3 billion by 2028, on account of the increasing demand for submersible pumps in the agriculture sector for irrigation purposes, the growing need to treat wastewater generated from industrial sector and declining groundwater levels.
Moreover, rising industrialization coupled with huge investments in infrastructure and water treatment development is expected to increase the demand for submersible pumps across the globe during the forecast period.
The growing demand for water in emerging countries such as India and China, owing to increasing construction in agriculture activities is further expected to boost the demand for submersible pumps.
Additionally, factors such as increasing investment in oil & gas exploration, real time monitoring of submersible pumps operations and increasing competition leading to low price of submersible pumps would further drive the market over the next five years.
Some of the major players operating in the global submersible pumps market are Xylem Inc., Flowserve Corporation, Weir Group Plc, Sulzer Limited, Atlas Copco AB, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Grundfos Holding A/S, KSB Aktiengesellschaft, Wilo SE, ITT Goulds Pumps Inc, etc.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
Objective of the Study
- To describe, examine and forecast the global submersible pumps market.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the global submersible pumps market on the basis of type, mode of operation, power rating, head, applications and region.
- To determine and forecast the market size, by segmenting the global market into five regions - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- To evaluate the demand for submersible pumps in various industry verticals globally such as water & wastewater, mining & construction, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, food & beverages, energy & power, and others.
- To scrutinize the competitive developments such as new product launches and mergers & acquisitions in the global submersible pumps market.
- To provide detailed information regarding the crucial factors influencing the growth of the global submersible pumps market.
- To analyze the technical trends of the global submersible pumps market.
- To identify and strategically profile the leading players operating in the global submersible pumps market.
In this report, the global submersible pumps market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Type:
- Open Well
Market, by Mode of Operation:
- Single Stage
Market, by Power Rating:
Market, by Head:
- Below 50 m
- 50 m - 100 m
- Above 100 m
Market, by Applications:
- Water & Wastewater
- Mining & Construction
- Pulp & Paper
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
Market, by Geography:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, etc.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies present in the global submersible pumps market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Submersible Pumps Demand Supply Analysis
5. Global Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Open Well, Borewell, & Non-Clog)
5.2.2. By Mode of Operation (Single Stage Vs. Multi-Stage)
5.2.3. By Power Rating (Low, Medium, & High)
5.2.4. By Head (Below 50m, 50-100m, & Above 100m)
5.2.5. By Application (Water & Wastewater, Mining & Construction, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, and Others)
5.2.6. By Region
5.2.7. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
7. Europe Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
8. North America Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
10. South America Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
11. Global Submersible Pumps Market Segmental Analysis
11.1. Global Non Clog Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
11.2. Global Borewell Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
11.3. Global Open Well Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
13.1. Product Innovation
13.2. Introduction of Impeller Technology
13.3. Expansion and Acquisitions
13.4. Rising Adoption of Dry Pit Submersible Pump
13.5. Growing Number of Waste and Water Treatment Projects
14. Trade Dynamics
14.3. Trade Balance
15. Value Chain & Margin Analysis
16. Pricing Analysis
17. Voice of Customer
17.1. Brand Awareness
17.2. Brand Satisfaction
17.2.1. Overall Brand Satisfaction
17.2.2. Satisfaction with Respect to Post-Sales Support
17.2.3. Satisfaction with Respect to Product Quality
17.2.4. Satisfaction with Respect to Pricing
17.2.5. Switching Behaviour
17.2.6. Factors Influencing the Purchase Decision
18. List of Major Distributors
19. Competitive Landscape
19.1. Xylem Inc.
19.2. Flowserve Corporation
19.3. Weir Group plc
19.4. Sulzer Limited
19.5. Atlas Copco AB
19.6. KSB Aktiengesellschaft
19.7. Grundfos Holding A/S
19.8. Kirloskar Brothers Limited
19.9. Wilo SE
19.10. ITT Gould's Pumps Inc.
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u5j3ts