DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations In Remote Operating Vehicle, Hydrogen Sulfide Removal, Stock Monitoring, 3D Mapping, Horizontal Platform, and Analytics Engine" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles remote operating vehicles, hydrogen sulfide removal, stock monitoring, and 3D mapping. The TOE also discusses on analytics engine, frictional forces reduction mechanism, data quality aggregation, and resources utilization. The TOE further explains data engine and gas leakage detection in the O&G industry.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
- Remote Operating Vehicle Performs Subsea Operation
- Remote Operating Vehicle Utilizes 4G Network
- Alternative Method to Remove Hydrogen Sulfide
- Technology Provides Oil Treatment for Unconventional Field
- Data Analysis Enhances Stock Monitoring
- Fuel Management System Provides Real-time Data Monitoring
- 3D Mapping of Reservoir Improves Well Placement
- 3D Inversion Assists Geosteering to Achieve Better Well Placement
- Horizontal Platform Integrates Data across Value Chains
- Platform Aggregates Data to Improve Operations
- Analytics Engine Performs Benchmarking Activities
- System Determines Quality of Acreage
- Flotation Collar Reduces Frictional Forces
- Flotation Collar Reduces Operational Time
- Application Software Technology Provides Real-time Intelligence
- Low Latency and High Reliability Ensures Low Operational Cost
- Software Aggregates Data Quality
- Algorithm Reduces 50% of Clients Time to Validate Data
- Analytics Improves Resource Utilization
- Technology Discovered Root Cause Refinery Failures
- Data Engine Speeds Up Analyzation Process
- Intuitive Dashboard Improves Decision-making Process
- Gas Leakage Detection System
- Alarms Settings are Programmed According to Requirements
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l5n7r3