BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Black Friday Appliances deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Consumer Articles have reviewed the top early oven, fridges, freezers, washer dryers and other kitchen appliances Black Friday deals and are sharing their top picks below:
Best Appliances deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of top-rated kitchen appliances, parts & accessories at Walmart - save on best-selling fridges, freezers, ovens, washer dryers & more
- Save up to 79% on Cuisinart, Breville, Instant Pot, NutriBullet, Giantex, RCA & more trusted kitchen appliance brands - save on a wide range of ovens, fridges, freezers, washers, dryers & more at Amazon
- Save up to 23% on OSORI, Breville, Cuisinart & other trusted oven brands at Amazon - save on toaster, convection, smart & air fryers
- Save up to 62% on an array of top-rated washer and dryer brands at Walmart.com - check live prices on Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Amana, Bosch, GE washers, dryers & washer dryer combos
- Save up to 30% on Arctic King, Frigidaire, Galanz, & more top-rated fridges at Walmart - save on an array of mini, compact, single, full-size, wine fridges & refrigerators
- Save up to $145 on a wide range of freezers at Walmart - save on best-selling chest freezers, deep freezers, upright freezers and more
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday might be the best time for homeowners to purchase new kitchen appliances or replace their old ones, considering the significant discounts that brands typically place on their products. Washer dryers, fridges, freezers, and ovens ranging from brand new models to older, more affordable variants are often available, so those looking to upgrade their home appliances are advised to take advantage of the upcoming shopping holiday.
What kind of price drops are there on Black Friday? Black Friday savings are discounts applied to a wide range of products. For mid-priced electronics products (from $51 to $100), Profitero found Amazon offered an average of 36.1% over Black Friday in their 2016 study.
Long lines and heavy traffic continue to push Black Friday shoppers away from physical stores and towards the more convenient online portals. The National Retail Federation (NRF) reported that in 2018, 41.4 million people conducted their shopping online during the holiday sales period, while only 34.7 million people shopped exclusively in stores.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.