MURFREESBORO, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GreenWay Herbal Products, LLC (GreenWay), a botanical innovation company rooted in science, announced today the launch of Tanasi, a line of specially formulated cannabinoid products using a patent-pending CBDA/CBD formula, developed at one of the world’s leading plant-science university research labs investigating botanical medicine & health.
“Though the benefits of cannabinoids are fairly new, the dizzying array of CBD products that have flooded the marketplace can be overwhelming to consumers, especially as they learn about inconsistent claims of potency,” said Jeff Heeren, CEO of GreenWay Herbal Products. “Our differentiation is in our university-developed cannabinoid formula that is in a full-spectrum concentration of hemp extract with a patent-pending CBDA and CBD formula. The CBDA is present in the raw plant material, and is the acidic precursor to CBD. The combination of CBDA/CBD is the basis, and difference maker, of our Tanasi product line. Two compounds work better than one, and we believe our products work better than CBD alone.”
All of the Tanasi CBD products contain the patent-pending university developed formula of CBDA/CBD, are third-party tested, non-psychoactive, whole-hemp extracts, and contain the legal threshold of 0.3% THC or less.
The Tanasi Full Spectrum hemp-extract product line includes:
Tinctures: Hemp extract from Cannabis Sativa L. that contains a patent-pending, university-developed CBDA/CBD formula, cannabinoids and terpenes, combined with MCT oil. Available in various concentrations and sizes for convenience and price:
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Oil Tincture 1200mg Hemp Extract (40mg/mL)
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Oil Tincture 2400mg Hemp Extract (80mg/mL)
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Oil Tincture 280mg Hemp Extract (40mg/mL)
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Oil Tincture 560mg Hemp Extract (80mg/mL)
Tincture Flavors: Blueberry, Cinnamon, Citrus, Mint
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Oil Tincture 600mg Hemp Extract (20mg/mL)
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Oil Tincture 350mg Hemp Extract (50mg/mL)
Capsules: Vegan HPMC capsules containing hemp extract from Cannabis Sativa L. that contains a patent-pending university-developed CBDA/CBD formula, cannabinoids and terpenes, combined with MCT oil and sunflower oil. Available in 10mg, 25mg and 50mg concentrations in 30-count bottles:
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Capsules – 300mg Hemp Extract (10mg/capsule)
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Capsules – 750mg Hemp Extract (25mg/capsule)
- Tanasi Full Spectrum Capsules – 1500mg Hemp Extract (50mg/capsule)
Lotion & Salve:
- Tanasi Lotion 1200mg Hemp extract (10mg/pump). Purified-water-based premium hand and body lotion infused with 1200mg of a university-developed CBDA/CBD formula in a full-spectrum hemp extract
- Tanasi Salve 150mg Hemp extract, using a premium oil base composed of almond oil and beeswax and infused with 150mg of a university-developed, CBDA/CBD formula in a full-spectrum hemp extract
On the Tanasi.com website, a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) is available with each batch run, showing the quantity of cannabinoids in every Tanasi product. All COAs are from third-party labs, and Tanasi products are tested from plant to finished product. The biomass (hemp plants) are tested during grow cycles, at harvest, at first extraction, during cannabinoid isolation, during formulation, after formulation, and after final product packaging.
“The opportunity to be a part of a university-based science project on hemp in 2016 was something that I had to be a part of,” said Ed Chiles, co-owner of GreenWay Herbal Products. “The results of these ongoing studies have proven to me that hemp is an amazing supplement that supports our endocannabinoid system. I take our Tanasi products everyday because they are rooted in science and I know I can trust the research.”
Earlier this month, GreenWay Herbal Products announced activities related to its 10-year, $2.5 million university-licensing research agreement found here.
For more information about GreenWay Tanasi products, please go to www.tanasi.com.
About GreenWay Herbal Products
GreenWay Herbal Products was founded in 2016 by Richard (Ted) LaRoche and Ed Chiles and is based in Murfreesboro, Tenn. GreenWay was founded to improve the health of the earth and its inhabitants by emphasizing natural plant cultivation and improvement. GreenWay Herbal Products is rooted in scientific research, dedicated to consumer health and committed to becoming the leader in the natural plant health supplements/food industry. In 2019, GreenWay launched Tanasi, the first patent-pending university-developed formula line of cannabinoid products.