DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-cigarette - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The E-cigarette market worldwide is projected to grow by US$37.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.4%.
Modular E-Cigarette, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 22.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$31.7 Billion by the year 2025, Modular E-Cigarette will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 22.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.4 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.8 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Modular E-Cigarette will reach a market size of US$2.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 19.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$6.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Altria Group Inc.
- British American Tobacco PLC
- Imperial Brands PLC
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- NJOY LLC
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- E-cigarette Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- E-Cigarette - Global Market Overview
- E-cigarette Market Growth
- North America Dominates the E-Cigarette Market
- Vaping - One of the Fastest Growing Industry
- E-Cigarettes and Vaping Go Mainstream
- E-Cigarettes Gain Traction Globally
- Marketing Plays Bigger Role
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- E-Cigarette - Trends
- Electronic Cigarettes: Key Issues
- Teen e-Cigarette Use - A Boon or Bane
- Safety of e-Cigarettes Still Questionable
- Heated Tobacco Device Cause Damage to Lung Cells
- E-Cigarette Regulation - Pros and Cons
- Latest Technological Advancements in Vaping
- Vaping Technology Advancements
- Next-Gen Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Bluetooth Technology Limits Youth Usage of e-Cigarettes
- E-cigarettes - Are Technology Advancements Sufficient?
- E-Cigarettes - Potential Risks and Benefits
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dnwtld