DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tariff Trends Snapshot 128 - Regional Report: Nordic and Baltic Mobile Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With SnapShot 128 the analyst looks at the MNO Market Landscape in the Nordics & Baltic States (including the markets of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden in the Nordics and the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania).
For each of the seven Country Markets across the region, the analyst looks at the user market shares, mobile data usage, ARPU, plans, and trends in each market.
The Scandinavian market, in particular, has among the most intensive use of mobile data of any region in the world, with DNA (Finland) reporting average subscriber mobile data usage of over 20 GB per month, with mobile data allowances of 100 GB per month in most markets.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction - Nordic & Baltic States MNOs
2. Denmark - MNO Market Landscape
3. Finland - MNO Market Landscape
4. Norway - MNO Market Landscape
5. Sweden - MNO Market Landscape
6. Baltic States - Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania MNO Market Landscape
7. Conclusions - Nordic & Baltic States MNOs
- 3 (Denmark & Sweden)
- Bite (Latvia & Lithuania)
- DNA (Finland)
- Elisa (Estonia & Finland)
- LMT (Latvia)
- TDC (Denmark)
- Tele2 (Lithuania & Sweden)
- Telenor (Denmark, Norway & Sweden)
- Telia (EstoniaFinland & Sweden)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i9k7bi