DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Compressors: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This marketing report covers all aspects of the global compressor market. As the compressor market is dependent on the macroeconomics and social developments, the key macro and socio indicators are analyzed and forecasted through 2023.
To give more insights on the market changes, the market analysis is segmented by general types (dynamic displacement and positive displacement), seal type (lubricated and oil-free) and portability (portable and stationary). Also, the study investigates end users and applications, and breaks sales down through a variety of channels that allows distributors to investigate sales channel strategies and define sales tools.
A compressor is a device that increases the pressure of a substance (usually an air or a gas) by reducing its substance. Compressors segments covered in this report include:
As technology is the key driver of the compressor market, innovations and tech trends are studied in this report. Analysis of value chains is the very important part of work as it allows to figure out the role of the market players within the compressors manufacturing and sales business.
The market analysis breakdown by regions is: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Middle East and Latin America. Some key countries are analyzed within regions as their influence defines the key trends and changes on the regional markets.
International trade by the equipment and machinery building products is highly affected by tariffs and non-tariff regulations. This issue is studied within this report. All tariff rates for major importing countries as well as legal requirements and certifications are presented as well.
Also, there is a particular focus on key manufacturers and distributors regarding their performance, innovations and development strategies.
- An overview of the global market and technologies for compressors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of classification, product description and technical characteristics of compressors
- Discussion about key drivers, constraints and strategies for the global compressor market development
- Evaluation of macroeconomic indicators and population dynamics by region, including GDP, export/import, trade balance, population, and exchange rates of the key currencies
- Detailed profiles of the major companies in the market, including Atlas Copco, Campbell Hausfeld, Ebara Corp., GE Oil & Gas and Siemens
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Global Development
- Compressors Classification and Product Description
- Compressors by Product Type
- Compressors by Seal Type
- Compressors by Output Power
- Compressors by Portability Type
- Raw Materials for Compressor Manufacturing
- Key Drivers and Constraints of the Global Compressor Market
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
- Manufacturer Revenue by Compressor Type
- Manufacturer Revenue by Compressor Seal Type
- Manufacturer Revenue by Compressors Portability Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
- North American Compressor Market
- Impact of the Gas and Oil Industry on the North American Compressor Market
- Impact of the Construction Industry on the Compressor Market in North America
- Impact of the Manufacturing Industry on the Compressor Market in North America
- Impact of Population Growth on the North American Compressor Market
- Macroeconomics and Social Outlook for North American Development
- North American Compressor Market Dynamics
- Compressor Sales Channels in North America
- Tariff Regulation of Compressors Sales in North American Markets
- Asia-Pacific Compressor Market
- European Compressor Market
- African Compressor Market
- The Middle East Compressor Market
- Latin American Compressor Market
Chapter 8 Patent Review/ New Developments
- Modern Compressor Innovations
- Operating Improvements
- Energy Efficiency
- Promising Technologies Not Yet Available
- Product/Component Level
- Package Level
- Compressor Patent Analysis
- Patent Review by Year
- Patent Review by Parent Patent Office
- Patented Compressor Invention Review
Chapter 9 Market Opportunities
- Macroeconomic Outlook
- Key Drivers that Will Define Demand in the Midterm
- Global Value-Added Chains Analysis: Who Earns More than Others?
- Strategies of Key Manufacturers
- Unique Sales Points of Major Players
- Compressor Consumer Preferences: Current State and Expected Developments
- Sales Channels and Their Future Development
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Atlas Copco
- Baker Hughes
- Bauer Compressors
- Boge Kompressoren
- Burckhardt Compression Ag
- Campbell Hausfeld
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Cook Compression
- Doosan Portable Power
- Ebara Corp.
- Elgi Equipment
- Frank Compressors
- Gardner Denver
- Ge Oil & Gas
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems
- Hokuetsu Industries Co.
- Howden Group
- Ingersoll Rand
- Kaeser Kompressoren
- Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd.
- Kobelco Compressors
- Man Diesel & Turbo
- Manatec Electronics
- Mattei Compressors
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor Corp.
- Quincy Compressor
- Sullair (A Hitachi Group Co.)
- Sulzer Ag
- Vmac Global Technology Inc.
- Wuxi Compressor
Chapter 11 Appendix A: Natural Gas Pipeline Projects in the U.S.
Chapter 12 Appendix B: Natural Gas Liquefaction Plants under Construction in the Asia-Pacific Region
Chapter 13 Appendix C: Regasification Terminals Under Construction in the Asia-Pacific Region
Chapter 14 Appendix D: LNG Terminals Under Construction in Europe
Chapter 15 Appendix E: Gas Storage Facilities Under Construction in Europe
Chapter 16 Appendix F: Abbreviations, Glossary & Bibliography
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o2rblt