DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tariff Trends SnapShots 131 - Pricing Difference in Markets with 3 and 4 Mobile Operators" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With SnapShot 131 the analyst looks at the difference in pricing in country markets where there are three MNOs and country markets where there are four MNOs.
- The three MNO country markets chosen include - Austria, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, and Switzerland.
- The four MNO country markets chosen include - Denmark, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, and the UK.
The analyst considers the difference in bundled price levels, the entry-level price point & the average price per GB (Mobile Data), unlimited SMS & call bundles available from each MNO (in the 3 MNO markets or the 4 MNO markets).
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction - Market Pricing - 3 MNOs vs. 4 MNOs
2. Market Pricing - The 7 x 3 MNO country markets
3. Market Pricing - The 6 x 4 MNO country markets
4. The Market Factors - Impacting 3 MNOs vs. 4 MNOs
5. Conclusions - The impact of 3 MNOs vs. 4 MNOs on pricing
- 3 (Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy and the UK)
- Bouygues Telecom (France)
- DNA (Finland)
- Eir (Ireland)
- Elisa (Finland)
- Free Mobile (France)
- Ice (Norway)
- O2 (Germany & UK)
- Orange (France, Poland & Spain)
- MasMovil (Spain)
- Movistar (Spain)
- Play (Poland)
- Plus (Poland)
- Salt (Switzerland)
- SFR (France)
- Sunrise (Switzerland)
- Swisscom (Switzerland)
- TDC (Denmark)
- T-Mobile (Austria, Netherlands & Poland)
- Telekom (Germany)
- Telenor (Norway)
- Telia (Finland & Norway)
- Vodafone (Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain & the UK)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bc08g9